As of September 22, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho Heineken is the richest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of US$13.5 billion.Followed by Frits Goldschmieding (No. 2, $5.8 billion), Wim van der Ligt (No. 3, $3.6 billion); and Hans Melchers (No. 4, $2.4 billion).
Comer Damen is the fifth richest person in the Netherlands with a massive fortune of $1.9 billion. Adrian Moll ranked sixth with a personal fortune of $1.8 billion, followed by Leslie Bamberger with $1.7 billion. John DeMole ranks eighth with a net worth of $1.7 billion. Arnot Schoeff ($1.6 billion) ranked ninth among the richest people in the Netherlands.
List of Dutch billionaires 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken and her family: $13.5 billion
- Fritz Goldschmieding: $5.8 billion
- Wim van der Ligt: $3.6 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.4 billion
- Comer Damen: $1.9 billion
- Adrian Mall: $1.8 billion
- Leslie Bamberger: $1.7 billion
- John De Mol: $1.7 billion
- Arnot Shoev: $1.6 billion
- Job van den Ende: $1.2 billion
- Sitsi “Sid” Siegbrandig: $1.2 billion
- Stephen Schurman: $1.1 billion
- Peter van der Dus: $1.1 billion
Did you read?
Ranking: Richest golfers in the world, 2023.
These megacities will face severe threats from climate change.
These American football movies have inspired CEOs and management consultants the most
These are the most hated companies in America of 2023
Report: Countries that attract the most international migrants.
Add CEOWORLD Magazine to your Google News Feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitterand Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]
Zombie specialist. Friendly twitter guru. Internet buff. Organizer. Coffee trailblazer. Lifelong problem solver. Certified travel enthusiast. Alcohol geek.