As of October 10, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho Heineken is the richest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of US$12.8 billion.Followed by Frits Goldschmieding (No. 2, $5.6 billion), Wim van der Ligt (No. 3, $3.5 billion); and Hans Melchers (No. 4, $2.3 billion).
Comer Damen is the fifth richest person in the Netherlands with a massive fortune of $1.9 billion. Adrian Moll ranked sixth with a personal fortune of $1.8 billion, followed by Leslie Bamberger with $1.7 billion. John DeMole ranks eighth with a net worth of $1.7 billion. Arnot Schoef ($1.6 billion) ranked ninth among the richest people in the Netherlands.
List of Dutch billionaires 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken and her family: $12.8 billion
- Fritz Goldschmieding: $5.6 billion
- Wim van der Ligt: $3.5 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.3 billion
- Comer Damen: $1.9 billion
- Adrian Mall: $1.8 billion
- Leslie Bamberger: $1.7 billion
- John De Mol: $1.7 billion
- Arnot Shoev: $1.6 billion
- Sitsi “Sid” Siegbrandig: $1.2 billion
- Job van den Ende: $1.2 billion
- Stephen Schurman: $1.2 billion
- Peter van der Dus: $1.1 billion
Did you read?
The richest countries in the world in terms of per capita GDP in 2023
Countries with highest and lowest average salaries, 2023.
Best fashion schools in the world.
Best business schools in the world.
The world’s top CEOs and CEOs, 2023.
Zombie specialist. Friendly twitter guru. Internet buff. Organizer. Coffee trailblazer. Lifelong problem solver. Certified travel enthusiast. Alcohol geek.