As of 05 October 2023, Charlene de Carvalho Heineken is the richest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of US$12.8 billion.Followed by Fritz Goldschmieding (No. 2, $5.5 billion), Wim van der Ligt (No. 3, $3.5 billion); and Hans Melchers (No. 4, $2.3 billion).
Comer Damen is the fifth richest person in the Netherlands with a massive fortune of $1.9 billion. Adrian Moll ranked sixth with a personal fortune of $1.8 billion, followed by Leslie Bamberger with $1.7 billion. John DeMole ranks eighth with a net worth of $1.7 billion. Arnot Schoeff ($1.6 billion) ranked ninth among the richest people in the Netherlands.
List of Dutch billionaires 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken and her family: $12.8 billion
- Fritz Goldschmieding: $5.5 billion
- Wim van der Ligt: $3.5 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.3 billion
- Comer Damen: $1.9 billion
- Adrian Mall: $1.8 billion
- Leslie Bamberger: $1.7 billion
- John De Mol: $1.7 billion
- Arnot Shoev: $1.6 billion
- Job van den Ende: $1.2 billion
- Sitsi “Sid” Siegbrandig: $1.2 billion
- Peter van der Dus: $1.1 billion
- Stephen Schurman: $1.1 billion
Did you read?
Leading through challenges: Nurturing a supportive team from a CEO’s perspective.
Avoid common mistakes that get in the way of your custom software development vendor.
Understand the business concepts that define Amir Malin’s legacy.
From boardrooms to finish lines: Running coach Stuart Skloss explains the rise of executives embracing competitive running.
Corey Chamberlain’s vision: How niche newsrooms define digital journalism today.
Add CEOWORLD Magazine to your Google News Feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitterand Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]
Zombie specialist. Friendly twitter guru. Internet buff. Organizer. Coffee trailblazer. Lifelong problem solver. Certified travel enthusiast. Alcohol geek.