Beau van Erven Dorens receives many famous guests on Isola di Beau. In this article, we list those who visit the beautiful Italian island of Sardinia. You can watch Isola di Beau every Sunday at 8 p.m. on RTL4 and in Videoland
Isola de Bo
Beau van Erven Dorens receives two special guests each week on the beautiful Italian island of Sardinia. Beau takes his guests on a journey, with picturesque villages, high mountain peaks, green hills and deep blue waters as a backdrop. The perfect place for great conversations and a lot of humour, as did Lago di Beau.
Guests Isola di Beau
Each week, Beau van Erven Dorens receives two guests at Isola Di Beau. In the first season, he has already been visited by Diederik Ebbinge, Matthijs de Ligt, Martijn Krabbé, Monica Geuze, Olaf Koens and Hanna Verboom. Michelle Voss and Olcay Golsen are guest stars in the fourth episode.
Guests: Beau van Erven Dorens
Don’t you know the guests of Beau van Erven Dorens on Isola di Beau yet? We list where you can learn about them.
- Diederik Ebbinge is an actor and presenter. You’ve seen him as a presenter for Kiespijn, but also in the lead role in Jos and the movie Alles optafel. He has played many different roles over the years.
- Matthijs de Ligt, soccer player. He played for Ajax, Juventus and Bayern Munich.
- You know Martijn Krabbé as a presenter. We’ve written regularly about his shows, like Better Than Ever, Snackmasters NL, and Buying Without Watching.
- Monica Josey is a presenter and influencer. For example, you know her from Temptation Island, but also from her reality series Like Monica.
- Olaf Koens is a journalist and writer. He is currently the Middle East correspondent for RTL Nieuws.
- We are introduced to Hannah Verbohm as an actress. Now she is a filmmaker, but above all a social entrepreneur. She was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, which made the documentary Coming Out of the Shadows.
- Michel de Vos is a US attorney, journalist, and correspondent.
- Olcay Gulsen recently saw you on De Invasie van Belgi TV and do I need something from you. But you’ve also seen it in Gestalkt and Diagnose De Wild
Stay up to date with the latest news? Follow us on Instagram, join Facebook group And subscribe to our newsletter.
To make VlaamsKijken possible, we work with Google Ads and affiliate links (if you order via this link, we will collect a small fee from the relevant webshop). If you want to support VlaamsKijken in this way, buy from our partners such as Bol.com, Coolblue and Amazon.nl (as an Amazon Partner I earn from qualifying purchases – also applies to trial Amazon Prime Video and video channels). We also receive a small commission via links to VPN Netherlands (which we use ourselves to make it easier to watch TV across the border).
December 11, 2022 /hints
Evil tv scholar. Proud twitter aficionado. Travel ninja. Hipster-friendly zombie fanatic.