MightyCall is a company offering virtual phone systems that has grown in popularity due to its tech and business offerings. It’s an affordable phone system for small businesses wishing to get rid of the limitations of traditional landline systems, with prices starting at just $9 per user per month.
MightyCall isn’t as feature-rich as larger VoIP services and lacks unified communications, but its customer service is highly praised by loyal customers. If you’re searching for low-cost phone service with crucial features like call recording and CRM integration, this is a good fit. Why is it? Let’s find out in this review.
What Is MightyCall? What Does It Offer?
The best phone systems for small businesses include call routing, a virtual phone number, and device support. Compared to the competition, MightyCall shines here. MightyCall has a number of useful features, including:
- Using pre-recorded messages and instructions, an auto-attendant can direct your clients to the appropriate department or extension.
- MightyCall offers a wide range of virtual phone numbers, including local, national, toll-free, and international.
- MightyCall offers PC-based softphone programs and apps for Android and iOS smartphones, like most virtual phone systems. MightyCall, on the other hand, is unique in that it allows you to connect your current IP phones to the service.
At a Glance: Pros vs. Cons of MightyCall
So now that you know what MightyCall is, we will tell you in brief why it is a good investment. Here are, at a glance, all the advantages MightyCall brings you and your company versus the disadvantages you’ll experience if you subscribe to this service.
- Team performance dashboard that shows the five most essential statistics of your business. Reports include connected vs. missed calls, average answer time & average talk time, incoming and outgoing calls, internal calls, and voicemails.
- Call recording and mini-CRM capabilities.
- MightyCall’s Web-Phone allows users to make and receive calls on their computer, forward calls to another person, initiate conference calls, and communicate with other team members.
- An easy-to-implement click-to-call Contact Us page for your website.
- No hidden fees. 30-day money-back guarantee. No contract is required; you can pay monthly or choose an annual plan. Port an existing number.
- An extensive platform for handling calls that’s easy to set up and maintain.
- Award-winning user interface. Live customer service and support. West coast USA-based, founded in 2013. MightyCall provides service for 6,000 small business owners and 25,000 active users.
- No virtual fax capability.
A Look at the Plans MightyCall Offers
Each of MightyCall’s three options comes with two toll-free or local phone numbers included. Additional numbers, including international ones, can be purchased for $10. To name a few of the features included in each package, there are: voicemail, auto-attendant, call queues, caller ID & CNAME, custom greetings and business hours, conference calls, a mobile app, web phone, and mini-CRM. Voice to text, call records, unlimited contacts, and a voice recording studio are all included in the Business and Enterprise plans.
Let’s take a brief look at the three main plans MightyCall offers:
- Small plan: $18.00 gets you 1,000 text messages, 1,000 minutes, and 2,000 voice calls for a small team of two.
- Business plan: Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, voice-to-text in the contact book, unlimited call recording, voice to text, presence indicator, desk phones, and softphones are included in the business plan for $45 per month. Voice studio recording and more are included in the service.
- Enterprise plan: A minimum of ten users is required for the enterprise plans. For a custom price, you get unlimited minutes, messages, API access, and more. Voice studio recording is also included.
Detailed Pricing Table
|Who Should Use||Very small teams||Teams with lots of calling or texting requirements||Teams expecting growth beyond 10 members|
|Monthly pricing||$9 per user/month||$15 per user/month||Custom|
|Const of Extra Users Each||N/A||$15||Custom|
|Cost of Extra Phone Numbers Each||$10||$10||Custom|
|Number of Minutes||1,000||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Number of Texts||1,000||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|IP Phone Compatibility||No||Yes||Yes|
Additional Features to Keep an Eye Out For
MightyCall includes a few things that aren’t typical for a virtual phone company. Let’s take a closer look:
MightyCall was built with small businesses in mind, and as a result, it has a slew of high-end features that make it a go-to solution for many of these companies. Plans include two local or toll-free numbers, but additional numbers, including international ones, can be readily added. Just about any type of small business or start-up can benefit from the plethora of tools and apps available in the cloud.
With a starting price of $9 per user per month, MightyCall is an extremely affordable business calling service. The low cost comes with some great benefits that aren’t often accessible from VoIP providers, especially at this price point. However, there is no annual payment option.
It’s possible to use MightyCall’s base plan even if you don’t need to make many phone calls. With the Small Team package, you get 1,000 minutes at an affordable price. Low-volume callers will be more than satisfied with this.
With MightyCall’s WhatsApp Business integration, millennials and Gen Z’ers, who regularly use the app, can easily be drawn in. Customers can use WhatsApp to communicate with company representatives via text or video through your company’s WhatsApp profile. Clients won’t need to know an agent’s personal phone number because this is all done through WhatsApp Business. You can also specify what business information is shared with customers.
Using MightyCall, your business can get a unique phone number that will help you stand out from the competition. If your company deals in restaurant reservations, for example, you could come up with a vanity number like 1-800-GET-TABLES instead of just a string of numbers.
MightyCall differentiates itself from other virtual number providers like 800.com since it offers not only toll-free vanity numbers with 800 prefixes but also local numbers. As a result, clients will feel more connected to your business and more inclined to answer an incoming phone call.
As a part of MightyCall, you’ll have access to a feature called Calling Name Presentation (CNAM) that allows outbound calls to be made with your company’s name. When a consumer sees a name appear on the display, they are more likely to interact with the company.
In spite of the fact that most virtual phone number providers only offer phone numbers in the United States and Canada, you may at times wish to broaden your global reach. MightyCall is a reliable service provider for extending the global reach of your company’s brand.
This isn’t an option with most other virtual phone companies. Using MightyCall, foreign customers can have access to phone numbers for your company from a variety of countries worldwide.
There are many advantages here, including making it easier for clients to get in touch and saving them money on international calling fees.
If you’re looking for any form of CRM functionality, you’ll need a higher-end VoIP phone service. MightyCall’s plans are guaranteed to amaze anyone looking for low-cost phone service, thanks to features like call recording, voicemail to text, and VIP and Block List Call Routing. Making the switch to MightyCall could prove to be a huge asset for a small, expanding firm looking to keep costs under control.
Additionally, MightyCall’s VoIP platform doesn’t require any additional gear, resulting in substantial cost savings. By utilizing the MightyCall WebPhone, you can make and receive phone calls right from your laptop or desktop computer. You can even route incoming calls to another person or establish conference conversations.
Unrestricted talk time is included in the popular Business Plan, which costs $15 per month per user and may be utilized on any device, ranging from a desktop phone to a mobile app. Additional capabilities include voice-to-text, call recordings, and studio recording, which are typically only available on more expensive plans. Incorporating cloud-based call forwarding settings, MightyCall’s technology ensures that business calls are handled exactly as required.
What MightyCall Is Good For
Small and medium-sized enterprises can benefit greatly from using MightyCall as a virtual phone system. There are some useful tools for sales and support, as well as a range of business phone lines, but it is not a unified communications solution. Also, MightyCall has a year-long cloud storage option for call recordings. Your company can monitor client calls even if this does not comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, if this applies to your sector.
Use It To Get Virtual Numbers
MightyCall has toll-free, local, vanity, and international phone numbers for when you need them. If you have consumers in several markets, this gives you options for reaching them. What if you want your customers to feel as if they’re right next door to you? A local phone number should be established in the area. Do you want to appear more national? Toll-free prefixes are available through MightyCall in a variety of combinations. As a result, it’s one of the most reputable names in the virtual phone and vanity phone number business today.
Use It If You Don’t Have Dedicated Business Lines
You can use MightyCall on a variety of devices if you don’t have business phones. For outbound and incoming calls, there is a softphone application for computers, as well as a smartphone app that can be used by you and your team. If you do have a classic IP phone, you can still use it with the newer version of the software.
Use It If You Want to Route Calls Better
It’s possible to route calls more effectively with the help of MightyCall’s “auto-receptionist,” an auto-attendant. However, you can easily record messages to help your consumers find the department or extension they are looking for, even if you don’t have a specialized IVR system. All they have to do is press the assigned numeric keys.
What Not To Use MightyCall For
Just as MightyCall is good for a lot of things, there are a few things that it’s not good for. In this section, let us take a look at some of the things MightyCall shouldn’t be used for, simply because it isn’t built for such things.
- If your company sends faxes on a regular basis, here’s what you need to know: In contrast to the virtual faxing feature of Grasshopper, MightyCall does not support faxing. This isn’t a deal-breaker for many firms, but MightyCall isn’t a good fit for enterprises that send faxes on a regular basis.
- You can’t use MightyCall to port numbers from other countries while setting up a U.S. office. Even though this isn’t currently available, they do offer foreign number support if you prefer to start over. Additionally, while free SMS texting is available in the United States and Canada, it is not accessible outside of those countries.
- For the first two tiers of MightyCall’s annual prepayment plans, there is a very uniform pricing structure. There are no specific annual plans for these two packages. MightyCall does not share information about the Enterprise plan’s per-user cost reductions publicly.
If you don’t require a full-blown VoIP or unified communications as a service (UCaaS) system but still want a basic calling solution, MightyCall is the best option. For example, MightyCall has added capabilities like call recording and CRM connectors that aren’t found in its competitors.
If your company is trying to expand internationally, MightyCall is an excellent choice. In addition to international calling, the supplier offers international virtual numbers so that consumers from around the world can reach your business without incurring international long-distance charges.
Avid music fanatic. Communicator. Social media expert. Award-winning bacon scholar. Alcohol fan.