VANCOUVER (Information 1130) — The BC Centre for Condition Regulate issued COVID-19 exposure warnings for 9 flights linked to Metro Vancouver Saturday.
Three of the flights possibly landed in or took off from Abbotsford, although the other 6 arrived at or departed from Vancouver.
Air Canada, Swoop, and WestJet are the airlines influenced, and the flights had been in between August 14 and 24.
Everyone on one particular of these flights, specifically in impacted rows, is asked to self-keep track of for signs or symptoms for two months.
The finish checklist of flights and rows is:
- Aug 14: Swoop 200, Abbotsford to Edmonton, rows 25 to 31
- Aug 17: Swoop 235, Edmonton to Abbotsford, rows 3 to 9
- Aug 23: Swoop Flight 141, Hamilton to Abbotsford, rows 17 to 23
- Aug 16: Air Canada 303, Montreal to Vancouver, rows 35 to 41
- Aug 17: Alaska Airlines 3304, Seattle to Vancouver, rows 12 to 18
- Aug 18: WestJet 3355, Vancouver to Victoria, Vancouver to Victoria, rows 8 to 14
- Aug 21: Air Canada flight 8212, Prince George to Vancouver, rows 6 to 12
- Aug 23: Air Canada Flight 128, Vancouver to Toronto, rows 19 to 25
- Aug 24: WestJet Flight 138, Vancouver to Edmonton, rows 12 to 18
“The information accessible right here is updated as we become conscious of flights with an origin or vacation spot in British Columbia with a situation of COVID-19 on board. If you have travelled to/from other pieces of Canada, and are anxious about opportunity in-flight exposure, make sure you check for comparable facts posted on other provincial public wellness website sites,” according to the BCCDC.”
Avid music fanatic. Communicator. Social media expert. Award-winning bacon scholar. Alcohol fan.