Why do you trust Sky News
the main points:
- The Prime Minister announces a three-tier insurance scheme – medium, high and very high – for England from Wednesday
- Mid-level covers a large part of England, where curfews will last at 6 and 10 pm
- The high level prevents people from communicating with other families inside
- Too high alert level prevents people from communicating with other families both indoors and in private parks – bars and pubs will be closed unless they can act as restaurants
- Residents are advised not to travel in and out of these areas
- The Liverpool city area is the only area to go to very high
- What are the new levels and what is your area?
- The Chancellor explains that £ 1 billion of additional funding will be provided to all local authorities – half of it will go to authorities at the very high level.
- The Nightingale Hospitals will be populated in Harrogate, Sunderland and Manchester
- 13,972 cases daily in the UK – with 50 deaths
- Live updates from Emily May, News Reporter, and Aubrey Allegreti, Political Correspondent
Devoted music ninja. Zombie practitioner. Pop culture aficionado. Webaholic. Communicator. Internet nerd. Certified alcohol maven. Tv buff.