At Hearst Netherlands we are looking for a commercial copywriter/designer Lay Out, you are a writer in your heart and soul, you know exactly how to apply the right tone of voice, the purpose of your text and who your target audience is. In addition, you can design presentations in the form and content of the brand. With this combination of skills, you always hit the right chord.
Do you have the feeling of writing commercial content, the creative mindset always to come up with the best creative idea, can you think outside the box, do you know the software indesign and photoshop to make presentations not only in writing but also from image and appearance? Do you enjoy working with a team? Then this job might be for you!
What will you do?
Inside Hearst, you work in the Hearst Agency’s Branded Content division.
We create campaigns with our beautiful Hearst brands for leading advertisers. In this job, you translate creative strategies, concepts, and techniques into business proposals in text and layout. You organize brainstorming sessions with editors to come up with the best concepts, you give presentations to the advertiser along with the sales department and you are responsible for the B2B presentation materials.
Who are you, who are you?
• You have HBO’s business and level of thinking.
• You work in an orderly, meticulous manner, resistant to pressure, and able to set priorities.
• You have a practical mindset.
• You are ambitious and have a relentless drive to develop yourself;
• You write impeccable texts that captivate the reader from start to finish. You can distinguish well between main and side issues, and you are not afraid to look critically at your texts and delete them when necessary;
• You can work with InDesign and Photoshop and have at least 2 years experience in this;
• You have a strong business vision and a good understanding of what our customers want to achieve and you can translate this into business scripts;
• You have a good command of Dutch and English and have a sense of the correct tone of voice in communication;
• You are a team player.
What do we offer you?
• Competitive salary with good working conditions.
• You will work in a friendly and dynamic team with the most beautiful and inspiring brands in the Netherlands such as ELLE, Quote, Cosmopolitan, Jan, Runner’s World, Men’s Health, Harper’s Bazaar, National Geographic and others;
• 36 working hours per week.
• A place where you get space to build, learn and have a lot of fun at work;
• Drinks and other fun things.
Do you read the job file above and think: That’s me? Send your personal motivation through your CV to Anne Marije de Vries Lentsch, [email protected]
Zombie specialist. Friendly twitter guru. Internet buff. Organizer. Coffee trailblazer. Lifelong problem solver. Certified travel enthusiast. Alcohol geek.