Behind Closed Doors wins Best Podcast at the Dutch Podcast Awards | The media

Behind Closed Doors wins Best Podcast at the Dutch Podcast Awards |  The media

podcasts Behind closed doors Voted as the best podcast of the year at the Dutch Podcast Awards. output from Financial Times (FD) also won the award in the business category.

The Dutch Podcast Awards is an initiative of BNR News Radio It was awarded for the fifth time this year.

Behind closed doors It revolves around controversial businessman Gerard Sanderink, who has been frequently in the news in recent years due to a feud with his former lover Brigitte van Eggen.

In the podcast, various events surrounding Sanderink are discussed, such as the various lawsuits that have been brought against him. The jury describes the production as “a topic you want to know all about, packaged in a beautiful structure to which its makers add an accessible explanation.”

Other award winning podcasts include Mark Marie and Av find something, By Marc-Marie Huijbregts and Aaf Brandt Corstius in the Opinions and Society category. Martin Van Rossem and Jess Rademaker win their podcast dinosaur In the science and education category.

More than 175,000 votes were cast for this edition of the Dutch Podcast Awards, which accounted for 80 percent of the final results. The remaining 20 percent came from a jury. A total of 65 podcasts were nominated.

See also  Transit trade is significantly lower after Brexit, product exports have already increased

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.