Hear a summary of today’s top news from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Podcasts from Apple, Stitcher, TuneIn, or Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast players and other podcast players.
Sponsored direct mailCreate and send awesome email newsletters with Direct Mail, an easy-to-use email marketing app for Mac. Start free and save 10% on signing up for any rate plan.
Sponsored by Incipio: Get 20% off all cases for iPhone 12 models and more, with a code 9to5.
New 9to5Mac Daily episodes are recorded every day of the week. Subscribe to our iTunes / Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to ensure new episodes are delivered as soon as they become available.
The stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple announces fourth-quarter 2020 earnings: $ 64.7 billion in revenue, and more
- Apple One Service Pack will be available tomorrow: Save money on Apple Music, iCloud, and more
- IOS 14 beta users are notified with a continuous message about no update
- Apple starts rolling out the Apple One service package starting at $ 15 per month
- The Beats Solo Pro and Powerbeats Pro both hit new all-time low prices of $ 160
- Apple’s new iPad Air is on sale, get the latest 10.9-inch for $ 40
- 9to5Toys on Twitter
Enjoy the podcast ?:
Shop Apple on Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Opportunity to follow:
Listen and share:
- Apple Podcast
- Google apps
Share your thoughts!
Email us at [email protected] You can also rate us on Apple Podcasts or recommend us on Overcast to help more people discover the program!
FTC: We use affiliate links to earn income. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: