If you missed Black Friday, you’re in luck, because Cyber Monday deals already exist. Other than White Friday, you can expect to find countless money-saving offers from your favorite retailers in all categories from apparel to electronics to gaming. Cyber Monday always falls on the Monday after Thanksgiving, which is November 30 this year. If you want to get started giving gifts, or you are just looking for a decent sale, this mega online shopping event is an ideal opportunity to do so.
Tip: Bookmark this page and check it often. We’ll update it regularly as more Cyber Monday deals and product sales drop.
There will be many Cyber Monday deals and sales you can shop on Cyber Monday itself, and in some cases, in the following days. Since you probably won’t want to spend valuable shopping hours looking for sales, we’ve rounded up the best Cyber Monday deals ever in 2020 from major retailers and all the categories below. We’ve also answered some common questions about the beauty of online shopping.
Cyber Monday 2020: Best robberies and deals from best retailers
- AmazonAmazon Cyber Monday 2020 officially kicked off with new deals dropping daily. Also, be sure to look for Amazon express deals or deals of the day that come and go fast. You can also read our guide on buying this Cyber Monday: Amazon Cyber Monday 2020: 40+ deals on Fire TV, laptops, air purifiers, and more
- Best buyBest Buy: Cyber Monday sales started with prices dropping across multiple categories, including TVs, laptops, computers, Apple, and headphones.
- TargetingA: Target’s Cyber Monday sales officially begin and end Monday, November 30. For more advice on what to buy, see our guide to all of the best deals at Target: Cyber Monday: Deals on TVs, Headphones, Small Appliances, and more.
- Wayfair: Get early access to Wayfair Cyber Monday Sale and enjoy up to 80% off over 8,000 deals.
- Messi: Macy’s Internet Week specials are now available across nearly every category, with more deals dropping tomorrow.
- kohl: Kohl’s Cyber Monday sales are valid until December 2 with savings on everything from sheets to Fitbits. You can also read our guide on Kohl’s best deals here: Kohl’s Cyber Monday: 40 deals and steals on clothing, jewelry, kitchen appliances, and more.
- NordstromNordstrom electronic deals will run through December 1st with 25% additional clearance.
- Nike: Get 25% off select styles with the code CYBER25 through December 1, including select styles that rarely go on sale.
Cyber Monday 2020: Best Tech and Electronics Show
Cyber Monday 2020: the best of TV
Cyber Monday 2020: The best of home and kitchen deals
Cyber Monday 2020: The best clothing and accessories deals
Cyber Monday 2020: The best footwear deals
Cyber Monday 2020: The best beauty and grooming deals
When is Cyber Monday 2020?
Cyber Monday always falls on the Monday immediately following American Thanksgiving, and this year, that day is November 30th. Like Black Friday, Cyber Monday isn’t usually limited to just one day. Deals generally last from a few days to several days, which is why Cyber Monday and the days immediately following are often called Cyber Week.
How much did consumers spend on Cyber Monday 2019?
Black Friday gets a lot of attention, but in terms of spending, Cyber Monday is arguably the biggest event, with sales of $ 9.4 billion in 2019 (compared to $ 7.4 billion on Black Friday).
We expect this year to be even greater. In 2019, 40% of shoppers did their shopping online on Black Friday, but this year, 60% to 82% of adults said they would stick to online ordering for most holidays.
What are the most popular items on Cyber Monday from black Friday?
Electronics, jewelry and appliances are the most popular Black Friday purchases, but on Electronic Mondays, consumers switch gears to clothing and accessories, food and drink, and baby products. Of course, there are Cyber Monday deals across all of these categories and more.
Zombie specialist. Friendly twitter guru. Internet buff. Organizer. Coffee trailblazer. Lifelong problem solver. Certified travel enthusiast. Alcohol geek.