KONAMI announces the launch of a new game, eFootball, a next-generation realistic soccer experience in a free-to-play format, fully advanced on and off the field. Play for free as a digital download.
Konami Digital Entertainment Limited today announced an all-new eFootball platform for playing virtual football from developers PES and Winning Eleven. It will launch globally this fall, starting with PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, Windows 10, and PC Steam. And soon after that iOS and Android will follow.
A new identity for the new generation of consoles and players. eFootball It’s a new approach to long-term benefits. Formerly known as Pro Evolution Soccer and Winning Eleven.
“With the powerful power of the Unreal Engine, which allows us to significantly overhaul the quality of player performance. We have made a number of modifications to create a new football game engine that will power eFootball for years to come,” said Seitaro Kimura, eFootball series producer at Konami Digital Entertainment. Working closely with the best soccer players, eFootball allows us to create the most intense and realistic gaming experiences we’ve ever dreamed of. We’ll be revealing game details next month. Please stay tuned.”
Thanks to this soccer game engine, it is much improved than before. The animation system itself has been completely overhauled as well. With the new “Motion Matching” technology that transforms different movements performed by players on the field into a series of animations. And immediately choose the right option This system can convert animation four times more than the old system. The movements are very realistic, and the “Move Matching” system is used on all platforms. eFootball This also means the latest consoles, computers and mobile phones.
to make sure eFootball It will be an experience that everyone can enjoy. The latest football game from KONAMI. This will be a free game on all platforms, consoles, PC, mobile, and most importantly. eFootball Comes with equality and balance for all players. More details about the gameplay and online modes will be revealed at the end of August.
In only one digital format, KONAMI New content and game modes will be added constantly after the fall release. Play offline with top teams like FC Barcelona, Juventus, FC Bayern, Manchester United and other teams that players can play for free from the start. There will be different game modes that players can purchase in addition to the figure. DLC This gives each player the freedom to create their own customized gaming experience.
This is the first time that a community of football fans from all over the world has come together in one place. eFootball It will provide an esports experience The same level of realism on consoles, PC and mobile, including full cross-platform gameplay to continue after launch. eFootball Mobile version More details will be announced at a later time.
To communicate with players transparently and openly, KONAMI released the first roadmap for eFootball Let’s start with the content details at launch. And what will be added in the months leading up to autumn:
- Unlock a new experience with the power of the Unreal Engine.
- Cross-generational matching (eg PlayStation 5 vs PlayStation4, etc.)
- Play online and offline with the best teams like Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Manchester United and other teams.
- Cross-platform matching between console and PC (เช่น PlayStation 5 vs. PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X | S vs. Xbox One)
- Turn on team building mode. (Mode name will be announced later) – Buy players and create your own team.
- Open online leagues (Mode name will be announced later) – Use the teams you create and compete against players from all over the world. In a difficult league system
- Match Pass System – Earn items and players by playing. eFootball™
- Additional support for portable consoles. (mobile controller)
- Complete matchmaking system on all platforms including portable systems when using a compatible controller
- Start the tournament Sports Professional and amateur levels
Konami is honored to have the second best players in the world, Lionel Messi and Neymar Jr. ambassador for eFootball In addition, Andres Iniesta and Gerard Pique He was also closely involved in the development of the game as an official consultant in terms of offensive and defensive play, respectively.
There will be more announcements for Ambassador eFootball And details on partner teams, copyrights, and more in the coming weeks.
You can follow the latest updates and additional information from the franchise. eFootball at: