Blitz Updater for Windows 11
Do you have the correct copy of Windows 10?
Windows 11 Update Requirements: You have installed the previous version i.e. April 2021 update with build number 21H1. How to check this:
- Press the Windows key, click and alienate and confirm login using Enters.
- A window appears telling you which version of Windows is installed.
- If the entry is ‘Version’ followed by the number 21H1Blitz-Updater can be installed.
- There is the number 21H2You already have the latest version of Windows – you don’t need a Blitz-Updater.
- Is there a smaller number, for example 20H2Update Windows to version 21H1 first. To do this, call the Windows update function in the settings and follow the instructions.
Get Windows 11 via Lightning Update Tool
If you want to get started right away, you can use Blitz-Updater. But here too, a little patience is required, as the update tool will also reinstall Windows. Depending on the speed of the computer, the process takes from one to two hours. But don’t worry: your data and software won’t be affected by the process.
- Better safe than sorry: COMPUTER BILD always recommends making a backup before updating your Windows!
- Next, download the lightning updater. Double-click the downloaded file, then click And, then on Acceptance.
- If you get a warning from Windows (SmartScreen) – don’t worry! That’s because the software is not signed by Microsoft. Click Additional informationAnd run anyway And And.
- The lightning updater now appears as in the image above and is running the update from the network. Just wait for the window to disappear.
- Microsoft’s Media Creation Tool appears, in which you click Browse – Before – Accept Click. Don’t be surprised: the window is titled “Windows 10 Setup,” because it’s still officially the Media Creation Tool for Windows 10.
- In the next window, click Upgrade this PC now. The program then downloads Windows 11. Then follow the installation instructions.
complete! If the message “This PC does not currently support the system requirements for Windows 11” appears in Step 6, the update cannot be installed on your PC. In this case, please note the information below.
Get Windows 11 update manually
Microsoft is expected to release Windows 11 for the first supported devices on October 5, 2021 at around 7 PM German time. From now on, Windows 11 may already be available to you via Windows Update. How to check this:
- Open Settings with Windows + i.
- Click Update and security, then on Looking for updates. If there are problems with searching for the update, our large Windows 10 Updates Overview article will help you.
- With a bit of luck, Windows 11 will already be officially activated for you. In this case, a corresponding message appears and you can start Windows 11 by clicking Download and install Start.
Bypass system requirements
- Plug in a blank USB drive with a capacity of at least 8 GB.
- Start Blitz-Updater as described above. In step 6, select the option differently Create installation media … for another computer.
- Make sure you have the option Use the recommended options for this computer It is highlighted and clicked Continue.
- Select the correct USB drive and click Continue. The program then creates an installation stick for Windows 11.
- Then open the stick in Windows Explorer and double-click on the file setup.exe.
- Follow the installation instructions. CAUTION: After scanning your computer, Microsoft reports that it does not meet the requirements for Windows 11. If you update anyway, you may lose your support rights and will not receive updates from Microsoft.
Reinstall Windows 11
Do you prefer a clear cut and prefer a complete reinstall of Windows 11? Then use Blitz Updater to create a setup stick as described in the previous section and start the computer from the stick. It works like this:
- Click in the start menu on off.
- Hold the Shift key and click start over And if necessary on Reboot anyway.
- In Advanced Startup Options, click To use the device Then on a USB drive. On models from Medion and Lenovo, the stick is often called “Linpus Lite”.
Now the PC starts from the stick. Follow the instructions to reinstall Windows 11. All data on your hard drive will be lost.
Go back to Windows 10
Do you not like Windows 11 or are you having problems? You can go back to Windows 10 for up to ten days after installation. It works like this:
- Press the keyboard shortcut WIN + I.
- Click below System employment Recovery.
- For “If this version does not work, try downgrading to Windows 10”, click Returns.
- Click Another reasonAnd Continue And no thanks, twice Continue And Go back to Windows 10.
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.