Do you want to save a photo that was sent to you or that was sent The WhatsApp? The messaging app integrates a series of functions that many have already started using, but there are details you should know, especially if you need to free up space.
If you want to delete an image or simply save it in your files, it is necessary to access different files on your smartphone. Here we tell you all the steps so that you can access those photos that were sent to you before The WhatsApp.
Look: WhatsApp: How to know if your friend or partner added you or not
Where are the pictures sent to me on WhatsApp?
- Enter the internal storage or memory folder of your cell phone.
- There click on the magnifying glass.
- At that time you should write WhatsApp.
- Now go to this folder.
- In it you will see the media folder. Get in there.
- Now, just click on any image and select if it is the one you want to keep.
- Cut the image and paste it into the folder you want.
- At that moment you will have changed the folder image simply and quickly.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.