What are chats? The WhatsApp? It is a function that gives you the possibility to have a maximum of three conversations pinned to the top of the tab “Chats“, it means that they will always be at your fingertips when you want to reply to a message. This same tool is also available in WhatsApp Web, the version for browsers, however, if you talk to many contacts per day who you consider important that you cannot see, we will teach you a trick to set unlimited chats.
Most users have files The WhatsApp A group of friends or contacts they talk to every day, but what happens, say, on the weekend when several people text you to go out to celebrate or for any other reason? Conversations you prioritize in reply are automatically left at the end of the Chats tab, with difficulty locating. This is the reason for creating the repair tool, although it is limited to 3 contacts.
Look: How to make WhatsApp Web notify you that someone has called
It is important to clarify that to perform this trick, you will first have to download an extension called “WA Web Plus” from the Chrome Web Store, if you want to get it quickly, click Here and click install, don’t worry the site is completely safe.
How to set unlimited chats
- After installing the extension, click on the puzzle(s) icon in the upper right corner of Chrome.
- All your Chrome extensions will open, but search for “WA Web Plus for WhatsApp” and tap the three vertical dots on the right side.
- Some options will be displayed, here press “Set”.
- If you notice now in the upper right corner a green cross icon will appear circled, this is the extension for “WA Web Plus”.
- Once you have the extension shortcut, enter as usual to WhatsApp Web.
- Then tap on the “WA Web Plus” icon.
- will open WhatsApp Web Besides a long list of options.
- Select only the person who says “set limited conversations”.
- Done, click on the WA Web Plus icon again and scroll down to the “Install Limited Chats” section
- At the bottom of this section, you’ll see a blank bar, type in your contact’s name and finally click “Save” to set it automatically.
Hide your last connection time
- Login ‘Settings ” OhAdjust’ by WhatsApp.
- you ‘law Project’ then toPrivacy’.
- In the department The last time you should choose “Nobody”.
- Now no one in your contacts will be able to know the last time you called.
Deactivate the check mark or “double blue check”
- Login ‘settings’.
- then go to ‘Privacy’.
- There is a tab disabled “Read confirmation”.
- Remember, you won’t be able to tell if your friends are reading the message or not if you disable it.
- However, this is ineffective when it comes to combos. There if you can find out who saw or read your post.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.