Do you already have a “dark mode” The WhatsApp? This has been implemented for a long time on smartphones running the Android and iOS operating systems. But now a simple trick has been discovered that allows you to do that activation the method “super dark” Very few have tried it on their devices and thus saved a little battery. How do you do that?
The WhatsApp executed “dark road” Not only To improve your team’s performance or independence, but also to avoid the now common visual fatigue, the same thing that will avoid affecting your eyes while manipulating your conversations.
Look: WhatsApp: What does a face with open hands mean and when is it used
But if what you want is to see the app in a different way, then these are the steps that you should perform in your device. Best of all, it is not necessary to download third-party apps or much less software like APK files of questionable origin.
however The WhatsApp It will help you improve the appearance of all your conversations, including those in groups or video calls that you make from your mobile phone.
How to activate “SUPER DARK” mode for WhatsApp
As mentioned earlier, it is not necessary to install anything, nor should you check the settings of your mobile device. You just have to be attentive to The WhatsApp.
- First of all, if your cell phone is already in “dark mode” in WhatsApp, then you should do the following.
- First, it will be the WhatsApp update on your Android or iOS device.
- After that go to Settings and tap on Chats.
- There you will see a section that says “Wallpaper”.
- Click on it and a bar will be displayed where you can select the contrast in which you want the wallpaper.
- You also have a chance to decide if you want your WhatsApp wallpaper to look with or without shapes.
- We put it at maximum contrast and that’s it.
- The main color you normally see on WhatsApp now looks much blacker with contrast, ready to turn off certain pixels on your mobile device.
- With this, you will have a “very dark” WhatsApp mode. Did you know?
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.