Did you get the message “Google is recording audio, you won’t be able to record now”? Do you know what this is? Obviously, you’re not the only one experiencing this problem, as many users reported this strange text in The WhatsApp. Follow all steps.
For this reason, we will help you not to see this error message again in case you have any doubts about any possible interference from Google in your messages. The WhatsApp. Here’s how to fix it right away.
Look: WhatsApp Plus 2022: What does the new APK bring
HOW TO RESOLV “GOOGLE IS RECORDING AUDIO” IN WHATSAPP
- Enter your cell phone settings.
- Then you should click on Applications.
- There, find the Google tab.
- At that moment, you should see if you have given Google the permissions to access your microphone.
- If so, you should disable it to send a WhatsApp message.
- Now just restart your cell phone.
- At this point, try again that you can send voice messages on WhatsApp.
- This way you’ll check it again and you won’t see the “Google is recording audio” message.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.