Vivo has launched a new smartphone under the iQOO sub-brand, a phone I told you about in a previous article that in 2022 could become an independent brand.
The newly launched phone has been called I live iQOO Z5x It comes with a number of mid-range specs that make it very attractive. Except for the front area where the waterdrop-type selfie camera looks a bit dated, the device is also aesthetically pleasing, the orange version being cheerful and youthful.
Full Specifications of Vivo iQOO Z5x:
- 6.58-inch IPS LCD, FHD+ (2408 x 1080 pixels), 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, up to 650 nits, DCI-P3, HDR10, Rheinland TUV certification, Protective glass Corning Gorilla 5;
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 octa-core processor on 6nm, Mali-G68 MC4 GPU, 6/8 GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256 GB UFS 2.1 internal storage;
- Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0 interface;
- 5G SA + NSA, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac / ax, dual-band 2.4 i 5 GHz, Bluetooth 5.2, 3.5 mm audio jack, GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, BeiDou, USB Type -C, side-scanner, high-resolution audio;
- main camera 50 MP with f / 1.8, EIS, PDAF + 2 MP macro with f / 2.4, front camera 8 MP, f / 2.0;
- 5000mAh battery with 44W fast charging (0 to 58% in 30 minutes), 189g. Its dimensions are 163.95 x 75.30 x 8.50 mm.
Vivo iQOO Z5x takes advantage of a five-layer liquid cooling system, which can lower the temperature by 10 degrees than the traditional cooling system.
For added versatility, the smartphone comes with RAM virtualization technology, which allows the RAM to be expanded by another 1.5 GB in the version with 6 GB of RAM and another 4 GB in the version with 8 GB of RAM.
- 6 GB of RAM + 128 GB of storage – $234;
- 8 GB of RAM + 128 GB of storage – $ 250;
- 8 GB RAM + 256 GB Storage – $281.
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.