WhatsApp users get new updates, this time WhatsApp users get multi-device updates, i.e. now WhatsApp can be used on up to four devices simultaneously, and it is connected to other devices using our WhatsApp QR codes.
The WhatsApp we used to connect to the internet needed the internet, but now we don’t need the internet, after connecting we can turn off the internet in the main WhatsApp and use it on other devices, let’s see how to scan the QR code.
1. Open WhatsApp first and go to the Settings option
2. After that you can see the WhatsApp QR code options on the right side
3. That is, next to the part where we see our name
4- Click our QR code
5. When you click on it there are two options
6. The first option is my code and the second option is to scan the code
7. This way you can use a multi-device system
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.