(NEXSTAR) – Black Friday is no longer a day, it’s a season. And this year, retailers appear to have closed the entire month of November as deal time.
For fans of Target, the month started with a series of cutting edge electronics. But in this latest week, which officially started on Sunday, the retailer said toys, kitchen gadgets, electronics, and even game systems are priorities.
“We’re taking a whole new approach to Black Friday, giving guests more flexibility and ensuring they can plan ahead for a safe and stress-free shopping experience,” said Christina Hinnington, Executive Vice President and Director of Marketing, in a recent newspaper. Release.
Details of this week’s deals are outlined in the company’s weekly digital announcement, but here are some highlights:
- Get the Nintendo Switch Bundle with Mario Cart and Three-Month Online bundle – $ 299
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones – $ 175 – Several other headphone deals are also available.
- $ 10 off three packs of LOL Doll Surprise – $ 15
- Minimum $ 20 Discount On Various Televisions In All Price Bands – Check Pricing
- $ 250 Off Select iPhones When Switching Service To AT&T – Check Phones
- 40% off LEGO building sets – see the collections
- Up to $ 55 off select Razor bikes – view deals
- $ 100 off Ninja Kitchen System and 7-Speed Blender – $ 100
- $ 100- $ 150 Off Vacuum Vacuums – Check Pricing
Browse the complete digital weekly ad for yourself here.