Application provider”Whistle“It has been offering a comprehensive messaging platform for a long time. It enables users to Within one application via SMS, Google ChashelfFacebook Messenger, Slack, Discord, WhatsApp And also iMessage To communicate.
Until recently, the latter was used Only via redirection in the cloud Mac or iOS devices Possible – which has raised questions about safety. With the new “Pepper mini“application, you no longer need it.
Android users can now get one 7-day free trial In the Google Play Store download. After that the application costs 2.29 euros In month.
If you purchase the Beeper Mini app as an Android user, you can interact with iMessage and thus get the following new features:
- Messages are sent as Glaucoma Rumours Showing us not earlier than the color green – a big topic in society
- Instead of email address, Android is usedphone number an offer.
- The news is not about you Remote Mac server redirection.
- you need No Apple ID Therefore he does not need to provide Beeper with his Apple login details.
- All messages are Encrypted end-to-end.
➤ Read more: iMessage is now also available on Windows
Most important jobs
Among the supported iMessageFeatures The Mini Beeper app includes:
- Group conversations
- High accuracy Exchange photos, videos and voice messages
- Acknowledgments of receipt And interaction symbols (advice symbol “…”)
- Respond to topicsi.e. references to an old message
- attachments And GIF images
The student is the mastermind behind the code
What other providers like Nothing talks or vocal birds Didn’t make it, made one 16 years old student Possible: He wrote one using reverse engineering code, the “Rebuilding the iMessage Protocol and Encryption”So “all messages from the Beeper Mini Android app are sent and received directly through Apple’s iMessages.”
This means the messages are encrypted and never leave the cell phone, Pepper says. The student who goes by the name “jjtech“The programmer, he was hired by Beeper after he showed the company his code. Exactly how the system works is unclear.”
So far this has been done via pages apples There is still no response to integrating their messaging service into the Mini Beeper app. Pepper co-founder Eric Migicowski Points out loud in the interview Ars Technica We point out that a lawsuit from Apple cannot be ruled out, but you should always be careful when using Appletrade mark to AvoidsThis is in American law Safeguards for reverse engineering systems For a purpose Compatibility Give.
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.