Nintendo has revealed in its latest standalone show a few interesting titles coming to the Switch in 2021. Between us, One of the biggest games of 2020 is not just a Switch, but it will be available later today.
There were a lot of other great ads too. One of the highlights of its revelations was that rouguelike classic series Spelunky Coming to Switch next year. Includes both original Spelunky as long Spelunky 2, With a local multiplayer game (and online to continue) in Summer 2021.
Other disclosures include:
- Fisti-fluffsThe physics-based fight over cats wreaking havoc in an empty house will kick off in early 2021
- Toonch, A hand-drawn action game about exploring a fictional version of the Amazon rainforest, will release in March 2021
- Cyber Shadow, A retro pixel action game from Mechanical Head Studios (and published by Knight shovel studio Yacht Club Games) on January 26, 2021
- calicoAnother cat-themed game, this time about running an adorable cat cafe, will be available later today
- Alba: A Wildlife AdventureNature-themed exploration game from Monument Valley Ustwo Studio, recently launched on Apple Arcade, will be on Switch in Spring 2021
- Gnosia It is a short game about finding a hidden alien life form among your crew. It is a mysterious game that has to be replayed many times. Also, there is a dolphin. It will be released next year.
- Happy game, The latest version of It is a popular adventure game Developer Amanita Design, which has been described as a psychological horror game, will be released in Spring 2021
- A brutally gruesome and difficult curriculum Super Dead Boy Forever Coming to Switch on Dec 23rd
- While we learned grindstone He was coming, and there’s more good news: Capy’s addictive puzzle game that’s going to hit the switch later today
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.