Japanese game releases this week: Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time, Star Wars: Squadrons, and more
Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time And the Star Wars: Swarms It is the hottest Japanese video game releases this week.
The first original entry in Crash Bandicoot Series in more than 10 years, Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time It is a true, modern complement to the classic style developed by Activision’s Toys for Bob studio. Features several playable characters, four Quantum masks that unleash the power to bend the rules of reality, new art style, new gameplay, flashback levels, local multiplayer modes, and more, Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time Filled with content.
Star Wars: Swarm It is a five to five-person space fighting game developed by Electronic Arts’ Motive Studios. Plus a full Single-player campaign set after events Star Wars: The Return of the JediThe game features multiplayer team battles, different classes of star fighters, unlockable weapons, skeletons, engines, shields, cosmetics, and more.
Get the full list of this week’s Japanese game releases below. It should be noted that Gematsu will receive a small percentage of the funds from purchases made via Play-Asia links. You can also save five percent by usingJimatsuCoupon Code.
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (PS4) – Launched worldwide.
- Megagun competitor (PS4, Switch)
- Star Wars: Swarms (PS4) – Launched worldwide.
- The origin of the Ys Special Edition (PS4, Switch) – Currently available digitally worldwide.
- Midnight birthday (Switch) – Global launch.
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (Xbox One) – Launched worldwide.
- Jinshin effect (PS4, PC, iOS, Android) – Released all over the world.
- Hell Sports (Switch) – Global launch.
- The lost dragon (Switch) – Global launch.
- Mercenary Fire: Dawn of the Twin Dragon (Switch)
- Mine Dungeon II: Rurumu’s Journey (PC [Steam]) – Launched worldwide.
- MindSeize (Switch) – Global launch.
- Mortal Blitz: Kombat Arena (PSVR) – Worldwide launch.
- Orangeblood (PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – Released worldwide.
- Spiritiver (Switch) – Already available worldwide.
- Star Wars: Swarms (Xbox One, PC [Steam, Origin]) – Launched worldwide.
The PlayStation 4 or Switch titles mentioned above can be purchased through Japanese PlayStation Network accounts and Nintendo accounts using prepaid cards:
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.