The Telephone contacts What do some people do? Banks as well as Advertising agencies They can be calm Annoying And even invasive if it’s done hours later or repeatedly, and that’s why condos and the brovko They give you tools to block such calls.
The National Committee for the Protection and Defense of Financial Services Users (Condusef), for example, has a Public Registry of Users (REUS) that you can call to register in order to stop receiving calls from banks. In order to provide their services such as card or insurance.
- To do this, you must enter the REUS website or call 01800999 80 80.
- There you must provide your full name, home phone number, and the cell phone number to which you no longer wish to receive calls.
- You must also provide an email.
- You can also sign a friend or family member who doesn’t want to receive these calls as well.
- Upon successful registration, you will be given a piece of paper that is recommended to keep.
Keep in mind that this blockade of financial institutions lasts for two years and you can decide which banks you want to receive calls from.
On the other hand, there are calls that are made in order to offer to change the cell phone service. To block such calls indefinitely, you can register with PEREP or the Public Registry to avoid Profeco advertising.
- Enter the PEREP portal at Profeco.
- Fill out the form with your phone number or the number you don’t want to get publicity for, and don’t forget to include your lada.
- There you should indicate if you want to avoid shops in general, telephone companies and tourist services.
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.