Honda Livo BS6 introduced with six new functions you ought to know about
Honda Motorcycles and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) has released the updated BS6 Livo, which is the 3rd launch in just a thirty day period by the company. It experienced launched the BS6 CD 110 Desire at the commencing of June, while the BS6 Grazia was launched just close to a week ago. Like the other two equipment, even the Livo has been introduced in two variants. The only distinction is that when the Grazia and CD 110 Dream variants are recognised as Normal and Deluxe, the Livo’s are a lot more straightforward—Drum and Disc.
Honda has just supplied the drum variant’s selling price for now, which is 69,422 (ex-showroom, Jaipur).
Also, just like the other two launches, even the Livo gets a host of new options:
1) ACG: Once again like in the Grazia and CD 110 Dream, Honda has thrown out the standard starter motor, and plonked in its patented ACG (AC Generator) system that cranks the motor for you silently in addition to accomplishing its core job of charging the battery.
2) DC headlamp: DC headlamp does not indicate a headlamp made by Dilip Chhabria. DC listed here usually means Direct Existing, which in change translates to ‘consistent headlamp brightness’ irrespective of engine speed. You is not going to be concerned of the darkish any more.
3) Built-in motor begin/quit switch: Not simply an engine-kill switch, it doubles up as the starter button when you press it down. The final time I utilized some thing similar was on a Ducati.
4) Built-in headlamp beam selector and go switch: So when the Grazia experienced the move function integrated into the headlamp beam selector swap, it is the other way round here. You would find the headlamp beam by means of the pass change. The final time I utilised this kind of a aspect was on a Suzuki GSX-S750.
5) More time seat: Honda says that the seat is now 17 mm for a longer time, which is generally a superior matter.
6) Sealed chain: This could get unnoticed by most, but is a welcome addition by Honda. Why? Due to the fact sealed drive-chains are low on maintenance while nonetheless long lasting for a longer time than the rudimentary regular (non-O-ring) chains.
Honda also adds that the bicycle receives a ‘refreshed’ digital analogue meter, a ‘modern’ front visor, and new ‘chiseled’ tank shrouds. The bike will get that unique 6-yr warranty package you examine about in our Grazia story as perfectly.
Honda Livo BS6 Complex Requirements
Motor: 109.51 cc, air-cooled
Compression ratio: 10.1:1
Energy: 8.79 PS at 7,500 rpm
Torque: 9.30 Nm at 5,500 rpm
Gas tank capability: 9 liters
Seat top: 790 mm
Wheelbase: 1,278 mm
Floor clearance: 163 mm
Entrance suspension: Telescopic fork
Rear suspension: 5-phase adjustable for preload twin shock absorbers
Headlight: Halogen, DC
Entrance tyre: Tubeless 80/100-18
Rear tyre: Tubeless 80/100-18
Entrance brake: 240 mm disc / 130 mm drum
Rear brake: 130 mm drum
Soaked bodyweight 115 kg
Tv fanatic. Freelance thinker. Social media enthusiast. Total bacon lover. Communicator.