The UWV Benefits Agency warns that more than half of the entrepreneurs who applied for the wage cost allowance in summer 2020 have not yet made their final application. If the March 31 deadline is missed, NOW 2 must be refunded.
Entrepreneurs who need an accounting product or a third-party statement can request additional time. For NOW 2, a third-party account statement is still required for advance payments of €20,000 (or support of €25,000). From NOW 3 this is 40,000 euros to relieve stress. Employers receiving an amount below this limit do not need a statement, but will have to deal with the March 31, 2022 deadline.
READ ALSO: HOW TO REQUEST NOW-2 FINAL DETERMINATION
Now 2: Advance Payment
Due to the low number of applications, the UWV invites entrepreneurs to submit in March. In the previous period, former Foreign Minister Warsma, among others, indicated via messages on social media that the amount paid earlier was only an advance payment based on the data available at the time. This way, the business can move forward quickly. It is now examined which companies are actually entitled and any difference is settled after the final determination.
Read also: This is how the final support for NOW . is determined
Final Selection Request
The UWV wants to instantly connect and email the entrepreneurs and another campaign is being launched on social media and via radio ads. UWV Chairman Martin Camps assured the National Ports Agency that it was really time for entrepreneurs to work on this application. “It often takes a while to collect and supply all the information.”
For the application you need the following information:
- Your company details: name, address, phone number, email address, chamber of commerce number and contact details.
- The payroll tax number for which you received benefit. You must submit a separate application for each tax number on the payroll. You must also apply with a payroll tax number that is no longer active, but that you have received an advance.
- The amount you received as an advance.
- Your net turnover for the period you applied for is now.
- Your net sales volume in the reference period.
- Actual percentage of loss in sales.
- Account number and name. The account number must come from a SEPA country. These are all EU countries, plus Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Vatican City, the United Kingdom and Switzerland.
- A copy of your bank statement (scan or screenshot). This is a bank statement we mentioned above. The account number and the name of the account holder must be clearly visible.
- In some cases: an accountant or third party account statement.
Are you already following SM: on Linkedin? This way you will stay more updated with the latest updates and have the opportunity to respond to articles. This is how we stay with cm: aware of our readers and can respond more to their wishes.
Zombie specialist. Friendly twitter guru. Internet buff. Organizer. Coffee trailblazer. Lifelong problem solver. Certified travel enthusiast. Alcohol geek.