October 22, the day when your keyboard screams for attention: World Capslock Day! In this list we collect the funniest and top tweets that celebrate this keyboard euphoria. Get ready for a series of outrageous humor!
1. How sweet!
I just received a Facebook friend request from my grandmother. She does this from her tablet. Which also sends me a text message (with caps lock) when I’m away. For your information: My grandmother is 93 years old. <3
– Sigrid Stamcott (@SigridS) August 31, 2019
2. Annoying for you!
The CAPSLOCK on my MACBOOK will not turn off anymore.
– Bart Lopes (@bartlobe) July 8, 2018
Mothers and caps lock. pic.twitter.com/7S2Gjhqkxh
– Mehdi (@mehdi_karayusuf) January 9, 2021
4. What a beautiful rhyme.
From your question mark
From your small letters
From your space
And from you
There is no back spa
Because of himself
Surely he does too
From a misplaced comma
– Pascal Cuijpers (@pascalcuijpers) February 27, 2019
5. BELLINGA’S VERY ANNOYING.
With Bellinga addresses are entirely in uppercase, except for i.
I have no idea why, but I find it really annoying.
Or should I say;
– Rick Broers (@NietRickBroers) March 13, 2019
I discovered in time that I had locked capital letters when writing comments for a student. Original idea but I’m still not entirely convinced by your final analysis.
– Tazuko Van Berkel (@TazukoVanBerkel) May 8, 2021
7. And in German, sometimes.
If there is anything in CAPSLOCK. ..
The voice in my head will speak more powerfully!
Which you know
I wish you beautiful moments today! pic.twitter.com/vLJRJCYL2i
– Koosje (@Koosje1973) August 16, 2023
8. Really not.
– Donald Duck (@DonaldDuckNL) October 22, 2015
9. Annoying for you.
When people type using Capslock, I hear it screaming in my head, so irritating!
– /Eileen (@lienepien1) August 10, 2021
10. Very comfortable.
I was 51 when I discovered that the Capslock arrow on my iPhone stayed in Capslock if I tapped it twice in quick succession.
– Mark Traa (@marktraa) June 10, 2020
11. It’s so embarrassing to say that
Call ICT 3 times because login is not possible. It looks like Capslock is running. pic.twitter.com/zNuorPU3d7
-Zjos Dekker (@zjosdekker) June 21, 2019
12. True. Thank you.
If you write everything in CAPSLOCK it is correct
– Young (@YungJanssen_) October 9, 2020
13. Change course.
Do you use “Shift” for uppercase letters or “CapsLock”?
– Robbe (@PutzeysRobbe) February 19, 2022
14. Super intense too
CAPSLOCK messages are more fun
– Nele Van Loon (@NeleLoon) March 25, 2021
15. Or very convincing?
When the entire opinion is on CAPSLOCK, I usually find it completely irrelevant up front.
– Chaginin (@chaginin) August 21, 2020
There are no related posts
Zombie specialist. Friendly twitter guru. Internet buff. Organizer. Coffee trailblazer. Lifelong problem solver. Certified travel enthusiast. Alcohol geek.