Apple released its updated version of iOS 15 beta and many users have already installed it on their iPhone and iPad. But some users are not satisfied with this software update as many bugs are found in it. Now, users want to go back to their trusted iOS 14. At the same time, many users are trying to find many ways to get rid of this error.
Here is how to restore from iOS 15 to iOS 14. Helping you downgrade your device software from iOS 15 beta to iOS 14.
How to restore iOS 15 to iOS 14?
Note that downgrading the program is not difficult, but it will require the user to erase and restore the iPhone or iPad. This is a necessary step to completely clean the phone to remove all the iOS 15 codes inside the device files. Therefore, the user will need an iOS 14 backup to restore all his data on the phone.
Keep in mind that iOS 15 will not be compatible with previous versions of the backup software. So, keep your iOS 14 backup handy to restore the data on your device. After loading all data for backup, follow these specific steps.
You will need a Mac to complete this process. Make sure your device is updated to the latest version of macOS.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac.
- Enter recovery mode on your device.
- To enter Recovery Mode on iPhone and iPad, quickly press and release the Volume Up and Down buttons. Next, press and hold the side button until the Recovery-mode screen pops up.
- A window will appear asking the user if they want to restore or update their devices.
- Click “Update” to erase all data and go back to the available iOS 14 version.
- Then click “Install” and wait for their software to load on your device.
Read also: Android 12: Android 12 gives users a great experience, now the phone wallpaper can be changed in a new way
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.