Less than two weeks until birthday And you can already feel the spirit of Christmas everywhere, so today we are going to teach you a new trick so that every time you get a call from your friends, family or co-workers, a carol ringtone will be played automatically, like: the classic song “Jingle” bells or “Nosh” Buena”.
Look: The trick is to see how long your Android mobile phone has been
It’s an app called Free Christmas Ringtones 2021, which you can download from the Google Play Store for mobile devices with the operating system AndroidThis app is used by more than a million people and contains many tunes for Christmas and New Year.
Look: iOS and Android: The Trick to Copy Text from Books Using Your Smartphone’s Camera
How to use Christmas songs as a call ringtone
- After downloading the app, open it and give it the necessary permissions so that it can work.
- A tab called “Ringtones” will appear.
- This account has a long list of songs, click one and it will ask you the following: Install the ringtone, click Yes.
- Now, on the top right, click on Options.
- Here, click on the “Ringtone Manager” section.
- Finally, a new tab will open with all the melodies you added, click on the one you like the most and activate it.
- Ready, it remains only to receive a call so that you also feel the spirit of Christmas on your cell phone.
How to make “Snowfall” on your Android phone
- Search the store for Android The next app: “Countdown to Christmas”, appears in its icon the number 25 with a Christmas hat and under some gift boxes.
- Open the app and it will show you a landscape wallpaper with a reindeer and at the same time an animation where it is “snowing”.
- A box will also appear with the weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds until Christmas arrives. By pressing this you can adjust it to seconds or nights only.
- By clicking on the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner, various configuration options will be displayed.
- If you enter “Personalization” you can change the background and add Santa Claus to the countdown box and have the countdown date on December 24th or 25th.
- Go back to “Settings” and now click on “Music”, activate the section that says “Play music”, and choose the one you like the most.
- In the “advent calendar” section you can open a gift every day, it’s about Christmas images in high resolution that you can use as wallpaper.
- Finally, in the “My Christmas Tree” tab, you can decorate your virtual tree with balls and stars.
Are you bored in your spare time? Not sure what to do apart from browsing social networks? Well, we recommend you to try the most downloaded Android games of the week, and you can learn about them by clicking here And follow the steps in the note to install it on your device.
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.