Business.comJakarta – Currently, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 and Z Flip3 already have a Smart Switch feature that can transfer photos to WhatsApp chats.
Smart Switch will allow users to transfer other important data such as contacts, notes, photos and videos to browser app bookmarks when switching smartphones from iOS, Windows or other Android devices to Samsung Galaxy. This convenience is more complete because Smart Switch can be obtained for free.
The method is very easy, users just need to fulfill the requirements which are summarized by Business from various sources like the following:
1. Samsung Smart Switch app version 126.96.36.199 or higher on new devices.
2. WhatsApp iOS version 188.8.131.52 or higher on older devices.
3. WhatsApp Android version 184.108.40.206 or higher on new devices has a USB-C to Lightning cable (or equivalent adapter).
4. Using the same phone number used on the old device.
5. Your new Android device must be new at the factory or reset to factory settings.
After these requirements are met, you can transfer WhatsApp data from your old smartphone to Galaxy Z Fold3 and Z Flip3, both of which are non-Android and iOS devices.
Here is a simple way to transfer WhatsApp chats to Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 and Z Flip3:
1. Activate the Smart Switch app on your Galaxy Z Fold3 or Z Flip3. Make sure the old and new devices are connected. For non-Samsung Android devices, users can connect them wirelessly or with a USB cable. For iOS devices, users can connect it with a USB-C to Lightning cable.
2. Log in to WhatsApp on Galaxy Z Fold3 or Z Flip3.
3. Scan the QR code in WhatsApp on Galaxy Z Fold3 or Z Flip3 using the old device.
4. Confirm to start transferring data on the old device.
5. Follow the process to complete, and make sure both devices are powered on throughout the data transfer process.
6. Complete the data transfer by checking the WhatsApp app on Galaxy Z Fold3 and Z Flip3.
Watch the selected videos below:
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.