nShift releases a new guide on achieving success in e-commerce
London, September 21, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Failures in stress testing infrastructure are preventing many online and omnichannel retailers from making the most of Black Friday. nShiftthe global leader in delivery management, has released a New guide Explore how to achieve Black Friday success.
Black Friday is still very popular. Despite speculation that the day would lose its distinction amid a season full of sales, last year’s big event saw a rise in average spending per person. This year’s sales, on November 24, are set to break new sales records.
The nShift Guide discusses how five common mistakes prevent businesses from making the most of Black Friday:
- Poor stress test – With orders far exceeding those of a typical Friday, e-commerce and digital infrastructure could fail to meet demand
- Neglecting cart conversion strategies – About 80% of shopping carts are abandoned on Black Friday. By understanding why consumers click away, retailers can increase conversions
- Forget about customer experience – People are looking for more than just a deal. They expect the rest of the experience, including delivery, to be worth coming back for
- Insufficient delivery options – Providing the right range of delivery options can increase conversions by 20%
- Failure to focus on emissions – Retailers can take steps to help shoppers make more environmentally friendly choices
Matthias GredenhagChief Technology Officer at nShift “Black Friday continues to remain popular,” he said. “With the right planning, retailers of all sizes can ride the wave and increase their revenues. It is critical that amid the rush to meet demand, businesses remember to prioritize customer experience.”
“Today’s shoppers expect regular updates on the status of their deliveries. They assume they will be able to view these updates through social channels that are relevant to them, not through the retailer’s convenient communication methods. Creating the right customer experience can build long-term loyalty.” But when consumers get frustrated with the delivery experience, they will shop for a better experience.
nShift can help retailers and online stores scale during the busiest times of the year. Read the entire guide.”Achieving Black Friday success“.
About N Shift
nShift is the leading global provider of cloud delivery management solutions that enable seamless shipping and returns of nearly 1 billion shipments across 190 countries annually. nShift is used globally by e-commerce, retail, manufacturing, and 3PL shipping companies. The company’s headquarters is located in London And Oslo. It has more than 500 employees in its offices Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, United kingdom, Poland, Holland, Belgium And Romania.
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1782566/nShift_Logo.jpg
Source n shift
Zombie specialist. Friendly twitter guru. Internet buff. Organizer. Coffee trailblazer. Lifelong problem solver. Certified travel enthusiast. Alcohol geek.