We present to all male and female students in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through our article this link to the new My School platform, which was launched by the Saudi Ministry of Education to provide an explanation of all curricula for the educational stages from elementary to high school, so that they can complete the school year from home in the presence of Coronavirus, and the goal is to preserve the health of students.
My new school platform link and login
All male and female students can access the Madrasati platform launched by the Saudi Ministry of Education by following these steps:
- Firstly enter the My School website.
- And pressing the login button located in front of you on the screen.
- You must enter the user name and password for the Noor system.
- Click on Log In.
- You will be taken immediately to the main page where the services are located.
How to access the curricula of the grades my school
All students of all school levels can enter their own curricula through these simple steps:
- After logging in on the Madrasati platform, through the steps we explained previously.
- And after entering the home page.
- The school stage the student belongs to must be determined if it is elementary, intermediate or secondary.
- After entering, the curriculum must be downloaded electronically.
- Thus, the courses from the ministry on your devices can be studied through them easily and conveniently.