Google understands that not all data in inactive accounts is worthless. This is why users are warned in advance before deleting the account. Google sends email notifications to your Google Account address. Notifications will also be sent to the email address you provided for account recovery
Most importantly, not only emails are deleted, but also data from other Google products, for example documents or photos from Google Cloud storage, as well as chats or videos published on YouTube.
There are a few exceptions, however. A Google Account is considered active even after two years of inactivity if at least one of the following applies:
- A Google Account was used to purchase a product, app, service, or subscription from Google, whether current or ongoing.
- Your Google Account contains a gift card with a cash value.
- A Google Account is designated as the owner of a published app or game that has ongoing, active subscriptions or active financial transactions associated with it. This can be a Google Account that is designated as the owner of an app in the Google Play Store.
- Your Google Account will manage the active account of the minor using Family Link.
- A Google Account was used to purchase a digital item, for example. B- A book or a movie.
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.