Father! battery explosion in a cell phone store; The entire incident was filmed on CCTV – Marathi News | In Bihar, a horrific incident of a mobile explosion occurred on the camera

Latest Marathi News

Bhojpur: Care should be taken while using and repairing mobile phones. It can be irresponsible in repairing cell phones with limbs. A similar incident occurred at a mobile phone store in Nawada in Bhojpur district of Bihar state. The shopkeeper tried to remove the battery by opening the phone as the person’s mobile phone battery was damaged. But then the battery caught fire and exploded.

The genre that happened in the mobile store was captured on CCTV. CCTV footage shows the battery exploding as soon as the mobile phone is opened. As soon as the explosion occurred, people panicked. The store owner turns off the mobile in time to avoid financial loss. Nawada is one of the decent companies in choc. A customer came to the shop to replace the Redmi Y2 mobile battery. As soon as the store owner opened the phone to replace the battery, the battery exploded and caught fire.

The customer’s mobile phone battery was bad. Manish Kumar of Sabhya Enterprises told that when he opened the mobile to change it, it suddenly started. A copy of the bill burned when the battery exploded. The shop owner’s shirt was also somewhat burnt. The store owner said this was the first time such an incident had occurred in the store.

Readers, do you follow ‘Lokmat’ on Telegram? … If you haven’t joined yet, click on (okLokmatNews) and get important updates and the latest news!

Web address: In Bihar a horrific incident of a mobile explosion caught on camera

Get the latest stuff Almarai News And the Maharashtra News And the Live Marathi news headlines From politics, sports, entertainment, business and local news from all the cities of Maharashtra.

See also  This is what Samsung's next foldable phone could look like - and move on

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *