Internet Office: When buying a new phone, most people look at the phone’s battery … its ability to charge. Because these days no matter how much work is done in a short period of time with the help of a smartphone. This is the reason why people inquire more about the battery required to operate the phone for a long time. There are many doubts while charging the battery of an important phone like this, as we hear news of the battery exploding while charging the phone every now and then. Why does the original phone battery explode ..? What precautions should be taken while charging the battery will work for a long time ..? What kind of chargers should be used to charge the phone ..? The following information is the answer to this question
* At first, most people doubt that it is better to charge the phone overnight .. is not it ..? The answer to this is good. Yes .. there is no risk if the phone is charged overnight. Because … the battery stops charging automatically after it is 100 percent charged. Phones currently being manufactured use special technology to keep batteries from overcharging. As a result, the phone is not overcharged.
* If you want to keep the phone charged while you sleep at night and leave it overnight, it is a good idea to take the phone out of the phone case and charge it. Also, make sure that there are no objects left on the phone while it is charging. This means not placing it under the pillow, under the books, in the clouds beside the bed. As a result, overheating of the phone can affect battery performance.
* Another important thing … it has to be the company charger that you use to charge the phone. There is a risk of burning the phone or charger if a fake charger is used. Use the charger provided by the company to charge the phone as much as possible. But at present, some companies only offer a charging cable. No charging adapter provided. In this case, it is best to purchase and use the company’s USB adapter. This is because the chargers provided by the company are tested and approved in a number of ways so there is no risk with it.
* If you need to use duplicate chargers in the wrong situations, it is best not to fully charge the phone with them. This is because the battery is under severe stress when it was last charged at 20 percent. At that point it was in danger of exploding. Fake chargers can also have a serious impact on battery capacity.
* Many of us also think that it is better to charge a phone battery after it is completely zero. But doing so isn’t good at all. It is best to charge the battery only when the ratio is between 20 and 30 percent. Charging after it is lower than that will have an effect on battery life.
* Well if you have a lithium-ion battery in your phone you don’t have to wait for it to charge 20 percent. It can be charged at any time. Otherwise, less time is enough to charge more times. For example, the battery can charge from 5 percent to 10 percent and it can be used for up to 10 to 30 percent, depending on your need. At present, technology experts say that the batteries in new phones charge more times in less time than charging more than once.
Experts say that if the above precautions are followed, your phone’s battery performance will improve and the battery will last longer.
Read this ..
All messengers have one tooth!
Don’t be fooled … this is what must be done
Lifelong foodaholic. Professional twitter expert. Organizer. Award-winning internet geek. Coffee advocate.